GitHub User: pdougall1
Thanks for the simple contribution! I've never messed with coffescript before and I'd have had no idea that spaces instead of tabs would mess my code up so much!
I got this working great in the rails console, right off the bat. Fell in love immediately. Then when I implemented it in the views I kept getting "wrong number of arguments 0 for 1". Googling around I found I wasn't the only one, lots of people were getting that error and I couldn't really find a strait answer.
Eventually I restarted the rails session and BOOM, it works!
"wrong number of arguments 0 for 1" => try restarting session.