#122 Passenger in Development
Aug 11, 2008 | 7 minutes | Tools
Tired of juggling multiple Rails apps around with script/server? See how to set up Passenger in development so each one has its own local domain name.
- source codeProject Files in Zip (911 Bytes)
- mp4Full Size H.264 Video (14.4 MB)
- m4vSmaller H.264 Video (8.82 MB)
- webmFull Size VP8 Video (21.2 MB)
- ogvFull Size Theora Video (17.4 MB)
Sorry to make this platform specific. It looks like Passenger isn't available on Windows.
sudo gem install passenger
sudo apachectl graceful
tail -f log/development
LoadModule passenger_module /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/passenger-2.0.2/ext/apache2/mod_passenger.so
Allow from all